Kosciuszki 107 Office for Hire in Poznan is located directly in the centre of the city. Not only is working in Poznan city centre great because this part of the town is well connected to the modern public transportation network, but also because there is so much to do in the city centre. Your office space in Poznan is just a 3 minute walk to the Boulevard of Freedom in Poznan (Plac Wolnosci), an 10 minutes walk to Old Market Square (Stary Rynek) and a 20 minutes walk to Poznan International Fair. When working from Kosciuszki 107 you are situated at the epicentre of nearly everything that really happens in the city. Music, exhibitions, night life and shopping are all waiting for you just round the corner.
Poznan is conveniently located on the main route between Berlin and Warsaw. You can come to the city by:
- Air – a new Poznan International Airport is at your service. Click here for destinations.
- Rail – a fast rail service many times daily from Berlin, Warsaw, Moscow, Gdansk, Wroclaw and Krakow. For more information click here.
- Car – a new cross-country 140km/h motorway. Click here for more details.
- Coach – daily coach services available from and to major European cities. Click here for more information.
- Public Transport ( Tram and Bus Network ) for more information about public transport in Poznan click here.
To plan your journey within the agglomeration of Poznan click here.